5.09.2008

Educational Student Travel Tours

In less than a month, my family and I are going on a month-long trip to Europe. In the past couple of months, I've been talking to my daughter about the places that we are going to visit. I want her to get an idea on the historical importance of the Italian cities we will be going to. She already is familiar with Rome and the Vatican City since they studied about it in her religion class in school. My husband and I want our children to be well-versed in history and become seasoned travelers. I remember traveling to Germany and Austria when I was 15 years old and from then on, I got hooked and vowed to see the world.

When my children are independent enough to travel by themselves, I would consider letting them spend their Spring break doing educational travels. Instead of joining the other teens partying in the beach, I would rather see them learning history and visiting places and learn other cultures. One company called Hemisphere Educational Travel has different options for student travel. They have a program called student travel Europe and other educational travels in other parts of the world. The advantage of using their services is you don't have to worry about booking hotel rooms, transportation and other necessities. www.HemisphereTravel.com have different travel programs for students depending on what kind of experience they are looking for, be it historical, cultural or educational travels. Visit their website for more information about these wonderful educational opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)