5.23.2008

Memorial Day and Wedding Anniversary Weekend


Memorial Day is a day of remembrance to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, giving their lives to serve the United States of America. It is celebrated every year on the last day of May all across the country.

It will be a busy Memorial Day weekend for us. Tomorrow, Saturday is the 50th Wedding Anniversary of my in-laws. Sunday is the 2nd birthday of Mikey, my dear friend Mira's son and Monday is the yearly Memorial Day cookout and official swimming pool opening at my in-law's house. Just thinking about it makes me so tired, but somehow, I know that I will be able to go through it all with nary a sweat on my brow. *wink*
To mom and dad, Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Hi babette

    Care to exchanges links...

    please add my 6 blogs

    www.asawakomahalko.net
    www.asawakomahalko.org
    www.filipinolifeabroad.blogspot.com
    www.pinaylovestories.com
    www.usalifey.blogspot.com
    www.usawifey.blogspot.com

    buzzz me okies

    salamat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 50years! ..now, that's what you call "true love"..*wink

    See you later!

    ~Lou

    A Peek Into My Mind
    The Shutterbug
    On A Lighter Note

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)