7.22.2008

A Grand Family Reunion

I know summer is not yet over but we are already planning for our summer trip next year. We had a great time in Europe this summer having visited a lot of beautiful places and creating wonderful memories. Now it is time to plan for our trip to the Philippines for next summer. It will be my parent's 45th wedding anniversary and my sister and I, along with our families and other relatives including my parents, of course, will go back to the old country. I'm already looking in the internet for a condo hotel to stay in. This is better than staying in a conventional hotel since these units gives us more space and has a kitchen. We are all excited for next year, even my cousin and his family who lives in the United Kingdom are going back for this reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)