8.02.2008

4-Yr. Old Just Wants To See Grandma

I cannot imagine my son trying to drive my SUV. He knows how to put the keys in the ignition but we don't let him start the car. That might be a good idea after all. This story happened in Stanford, Kentucky. The little boy is lucky that he was not hurt, it could've been worst.

A preschooler put his little brother in a car, got it turned around and headed off to his grandmother's house. WKYT-TV reported the trip didn't go well, but no one got hurt. Lincoln County Sheriff Curt Folger said the 4-year-old boy began his journey when his mother and her boyfriend were asleep on Saturday. He got the seat adjusted and the car started and turned around, but he ran through a fence and into some trees.

1 comment:

  1. Hello te barbs, of course I do remember you!:) You're among the first who did contributed much to my blogging stint!:) Uhm, well we can possibly meet should my visa be made available,hahaha!:) Pwede sad puhon kun visit ka diri davao..lol:) Thanks for being uber-nice!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)