8.18.2008

Being Happy with You

Why is it that we are not completely satisfied?  Some people have a lot of money yet they still want more.  There are drop-dead gorgeous women that still wants to be more beautiful.  The reason I'm asking this question is because I learned that an acquaintance that I knew from the Philippines is looking for a New Jersey rhinoplasty doctor.  She wants to have her nose done. I guess to make it look like a Caucasian nose, high, pointed and perfect(?). 
I've pondered about this, should I have a nose lift?  I have my dad's nose and I wished I have my mom's. Yeah, she has the nose of our Spanish ancestors, high and pointed.  Growing up, my paternal relatives would comment about it (which I don't understand since they have the same nose!) so I used to have hang-ups about it.  Now that I've "matured", I've learned to be content with what I have.  My wonderful husband meanwhile always remind me that he likes me just the way I am.

1 comment:

  1. It is sad that there's alot of people out there who're very ungrateful for what God has bestowed on them. But well, it is their own lives and their own bodies, so they can do whatever they want, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)