8.29.2008

Mishmash

There were two days this past week where I did not go after campaigns. There a number of offers that are available for picking but I had other things to do that I felt needed more attention. I don't stress out if I missed out on big campaigns.(@%# to whoever snagged that $65 campaign LOL joke!) The only thing that I did that is related to blogging is to drop ECs. I feel that it's important to reciprocate the drops I received. Dropping ECs can be tiring and dare I say stressful. I still have to get up to dropping 300/day. I did it twice but boy, it wasn't fun. I usually get sidetracked, I see blogs that have interesting posts and stop to read the content and before I know it, mommy duty beckons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)