9.04.2008

I'm Seeing Double

Are my eyes just tired from staring at my notebook screen? I was dropping ECs last night and boy, my eyes started watering. I'm wearing prescription eyeglasses with Progressive lenses. For those not in the know, those are lenses that have reading lenses on the bottom part. It's not obvious because you don't see any lines or the half-moon shape. I think I need another pair of eyeglasses for computer work. One that is anti-glare to reduce the eyestrain that I'm sure I get after a couple of hours working on my notebook. Since I've used my once a year lens allowance from my optical insurance, this new pair will be paid solely by me. I want to save money and do not want to spend a lot on a new pair. I've been seeing a lot of posts in the blogs I visit about the $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses. That is really a great deal for prescription glasses. So what's the catch? Nothing. The reason why they can sell eyeglasses so cheap is because they manufacture their own eyeglass frames. By selling these frames directly to the customers lets them set their prices low. They have a large selection of stylish frames to choose from. Whatever kind of lens you prefer, they offer it too. From progressive lens, photochromic (the one that changes color), bi-focal, tinted sunglass lens and single-vision lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)