10.19.2008

The Right Webhosting Company for You

Are you happy with your webhosting? I've been looking at different webhosting options for my blogs. I've been blogging on and off for three years now, always with a free hosting company and just lately with my own domains. So far, I am content with it but I have been hearing about other blogging platforms which offers more flexibility and options. I am considering moving to another webhosting company but am not sure of which is the best for me. Since I will be considered a newbie if I move to another platform, then I want a webhosting company that has a good customer support, email or otherwise. I came across this webhosting blog which is owned by webhostinggeeks.com. I like the article "Three Webhosting Mistakes You Can Avoid" and "What Kind of Hosting Do You Need". This website also have many articles that will help you in choosing and starting your webhosting of a website or blog. It also has ratings for different webhosting companies, best budget hosting, best domain hosting, best dedicated hosting and many more. Not only do you get to read and compare different companies, they also have reviews from actual customers. I like this feature since this gives me an idea on what to expect from each webhosting company. If you are like me, looking for the right webhosting for your blog, visit webhostinggeeks.com and start your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)