11.04.2008

For This Year, It's Custom Holiday Cards

Two weeks more to go and it will be Thanksgiving. How come it seems like time is on overdrive after Halloween? I still have to choose the photo that I will be using for our Custom Holiday Cards. For the past couple of years, I wait until we have the kids' photo with the Christmas tree in the background. That's about a couple of weeks before Christmas day. This year though, I don't want to wait that long so for the first time, we will not have any Christmas decoration in the background. It's just that I want to get done with mailing my Christmas cards early. I saw that VistaPrint.com has a lot of choices for custom holiday cards. They have cards where you can upload a photo of your choice and choose the right kind of card for you. If traditional holiday cards is your type, then you can choose from hundreds of holiday designs in the VistaPrint website. This website has a lot of different choices for every taste and it does not take long to receive it, you can get it for as short as three days. They also have the newsletter type for those of you who enjoy telling countless stories of things that happened in your family that year. Whatever your choice of holiday card is, you will find that ordering from VistaPrint.com is very easy and the smart choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)