11.21.2008

Last Minute Shopping


As I've mentioned in my previous post, we will be having an early Thanksgiving dinner. It'll be as early as tomorrow. Yup, as in Saturday. It was moved one day earlier since my father-in-law (who is a semi-retired pharmacist) was called in to work on Sunday. I was finished with the food shopping last Monday and I cleaned the floors yesterday. This morning, I purchased a compact flash for the digital frame I mentioned here. It's a Digital Décor (model DPF770) picture frame and it has two screens. The colors and features are great but the only downside is it does not have a built-in memory. That's why I have to get a memory card just for it. No real biggie though, I love the two-screen feature. We have thousands of photos from our Europe vacation and what better way to display it by using this picture frame. I'm off to pick up the kids from school and I probably won't have time to sit in front of my notebook for the rest of the day today and tomorrow. I'll be back on Sunday and will reciprocate your drops then. Thanks so much! :o)

4 comments:

  1. mareng barb, I had award for you in my blog at http://www.gingging38.com and I will get my award from your blog also. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck Barb, hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the warm thoughts and prayers, it means so much to me. She is still doing good so far, thank God. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mum Bette,
    How's your weekend?
    Looks like you were busy doing some shopping..
    take care :]

    Twinks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)