11.11.2008

The Next White House Pet?


Uh, I hope not! No offense to the Peruvians but I just cannot imagine this dog running inside the White House. My kids and I have watched Barney and Mrs. Beasley (the current dogs in the White House) every Christmas time running through the White House and hiding under the Christmas trees and somehow, this breed does not look right. Sorry but when it comes to pets, I think cuteness counts a lot. The Peruvian Hairless Dog is a bald and often toothless breed popular among Incan kings, The Peruvians, who are crazy (obviously) about their national dog, offered to send a hypoallergenic puppy to the Obama family. One of the kids has allergies so the next pet need to be hypoallergenic. I'm sure they'll choose a breed that is popular here in our country. Hey, even a Bulldog is cuter than this dog.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bette,
    hmmm.. the dog is cute pero di sya bagay sa white house..hehehe...

    take care :]
    thanks for advertising in my site :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think bulldogs are great. I enjoyed watching the one on "America's Greatest Dog" show that rode on the skateboard. I forgot its name though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Not one to be seen in the White House! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Twinks
    You're welcome sis. :o) Di ko siya ma-imagine na cute. LOL Sama ko! LOL

    @Karen
    I've seen that, it's so cute! Btw, I'll do your award thingy soon. :o)

    @Foong
    I know, they need a dog that is 'photogenic'. LOL Thanks Foong! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is kind of ugly, I'd be afraid to see it running toward me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! I seen this on Yahoo yesterday. In a way the poor lil thing is kind of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This peruvian pet is cute, and don't forget the Obamas can dress the dog with cute little dog clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)