2.09.2009

Honest Scrap and Cute Award

Thanks to Angelika for these awards. Go check out her blog. :o) Here's the rules that came with the awards: List 10 things about myself & name 10 bloggers to pass these awards to.

1. I've watched the Young and the Restless soap opera since high school.
2. I only started drinking coffee a couple of years ago.
3. I don't care if it's expensive or whatever, I don't like caviar.
4. I like Foie Gras.
5. I love classic Alternative Rock (The Cure, Psychedelic Furs, The Smiths, Depeche Mode and Spandau Ballet among countless other alternative music bands)
6. I write in print, all capital letters. I've been doing it since my sophomore years in high school. I hate my long hand, I think it looks like chicken scratch although my signature rocks. LOL
7. I bravely went whitewater rafting in class 4 rapids in CA with dh. I swore I would never do it again for as long as I live.
8. I want to try sky diving, a tandem jump. Don't ask me why. LOL
9. I'm comfortable wearing pants more than skirts.
10. I learned to ride a bike @ 23. My parents didn't see the need to get us a bike even though we can afford it.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely bookmarked. I’m sure I’ll come back to this post again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)