3.19.2009

A Tragedy

Natasha Richardson

When I heard of the news that actress Natasha Richardson was in critical condition, I prayed for her and her family. I was sad to hear that she died yesterday. I don't know why I am affected by her death. I think it's because she's also a mom and her death was so sudden. She was taking skiing lessons with her son when she fell. What seemed to be a minor tumble turned into a deadly situation. This tragedy reminds us that life is precious. It can end in any moment. We never know when our time is up. Being a mom, it made me think of my kids who are still young. I cannot even imagine not being there for them. Her death reminded me to live in the moment. Life is too short to worry about trivial stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)