12.03.2009

Visiting Family

My in-laws are what you call 'snow birds'. They go south every winter. It used to be they leave the first week of December but it gets moved earlier and this year, they left for Florida the day after Thanksgiving. A lot of seniors do this every year. Who can blame them? I guess after living in the northeast all their lives, where the winters can be brutal, they want to leave the cold weather and lay in the sun. Since Hawaii is so far away, the next best thing is Florida. Dh and I are still deciding if we will visit them next year. If we do, then we might also go to Disneyworld for the kids. Right now, I'm looking at orlando vacations and see if I can get a great deal.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you do tag but just in case I have a Christmas Tag for you.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)