2.13.2010

Going to the Happiest Place on Earth

Yes, my dear friends, I'm expecting to be at my happiest when I spend the next five days at the Walt Disney Resort in Orlando, Florida. It doesn't take much to make me happy though, just give me a good Cinnamon Bun (like Cinnabon's ) and I'll be in heaven or even getting a very low insurance quote for our car insurance puts a big smile on my face! So, see - any little thing can make me happy that is why I'm sure that our stay at one of the Disney Resort Hotels will be a blast. Well, there is one thing that I am upset about...considering the price of the hotel per night, you would've think they'd give you free internet access!! Ugh! But I am not going to let that ruin my fun, that is just a small glitch...

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)