2.04.2010

Intervention and Drugs

I've watched this series on A&E ever since it started. It is sad to see individuals who are so consumed by their addiction that they do not care what happens to them and what it does to their loved ones. It is amazing to see a cross-section of society in this reality show. People from all walks of life can be affected by any of these addictions. I am proud to say that I have never taken or tried any illegal substance. I remember growing up, my parents always remind us to be mindful of our surroundings and friends and they lectured us about the negative effects of taking drugs. It worked for me and my siblings. Nowadays, it is hard to get a job if you are taking drugs because all companies have employee screening before they hire someone. One of the most effective anti-drug ADs I like is the one with the egg and the frying pan, you know the one - This is your brain...this is your brain on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)