3.01.2010

Fun Winter Break

Two weeks ago, we went to Disney World for the kids' Winter Break. We spent a week at the Disney Wilderness Lodge. It is a beautiful hotel! Very expensive too but well worth the price, in my opinion. We were given a room fronting the falls and the pool, what a view! We can also see the lagoon from the balcony. With the Disney package, we had 5 tickets that can be used for all the parks. You can imagine how much fun the kids had - well, the parents had fun too, of course. My daughter is at that age wherein she's not a little girl anymore but not yet a teenager. I know that she enjoyed it but at the same time, there were instances that her little brother embarassed her! She's getting a couple of pimples, I might need to get her the best acne treatment if ever it gets to a point where she's getting a lot of it! I know that next year, she's going to feel that she's too old for Disney stuff!!! I hope she doesnt' grow up too fast though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)