10.11.2010

Shopping Online Takes a Lot of Work

Shopping in your pjs. Right. That's what most people usually think about when you say online shopping. For me though, it means spending a lot of time surfing through websites looking for the best (and that means lowest) price. Not only that, I also search for coupons for that particular store. Sometimes, I hit the jackpot and get a free shipping and some kind of discount; but that is very rare. It pays to research and it really pays to be patient and not purchase the item on the first website you see it on. It does takes longer for me to shop online and I always end up paying less than I would at stores and other online stores. So if you are a savvy shopper like me, you would do your research first before buying that cute little dress online (or even in the store).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)