11.19.2010

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Thanksgiving dinner that is. It is my brother-in-law's new girl friend! I've met her once, when he brought her to my MIL's Labor Day cookout. She seems nice and well-mannered. I believe she is a special education teacher. If she is, then is it fair to surmise that she is nice? I know that people who work with children who has special needs are very patient and has a lot of empathy. We'll see. I hope my brother in law is happy, he deserves to be. So with the added pressure of having a new person joining my Thanksgiving dinner party, I am crossing my fingers that there will not be any disasters. I'm sticking to the traditional menu, roast turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet yams, home made jellied cranberries, fresh baked rolls, roasted veggies, candied carrots, green bean casserole and pumpkin swirl cheesecake. Wow, I'm going to cook forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)