12.15.2010

Christmas Card Time

It is that time of the year again, it's time to send out our Christmas cards. I finally got a photo to use for the card. And I thought taking photos of babies and small children are hard, try taking a photo of a dog! I think I took about 25 shots and was able to get 4 or 5 good ones. I almost run out of ink so I had to run into the store and looked for it in the printer aisle since that's where it usually is. I was running around in circles and finally asked and was shown that it was beside the toner cartridges. Geez... Anyway, this year, I'm not sending out as many cards as the past years, it is just too expensive. I know some people who stopped doing it since it takes time and costs money. For me, it's Christmas and I want to share the spirit of the season with families and friends. Do you send out Christmas cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)