3.11.2008

Featured Friends

My friend Mareng Amy featured me in one of her 5 "picks" of the week. Merci Madame Amy. :)

When you feature your friends' blogs, you will help increase (hopefully) their page rank and yours. You can read more on this here and here. So if you want to help friends, keep the ball rolling, make your own 5 featured friends and keep them for 1 week. To return the favor, include the link or name of the person who has featured you.

Example:
1. Mareng Lan is one of my featured friends.
2. So when Mareng Lan will make her featured friends for the week, she has to include my name and she will pick 4 more from her own list of friends.
3.She will inform ALL her featured friends to keep the ball rolling.

If you use Blogger, you can add your featured friends using the new page element 'Link List'.

My Featured Friends Blogs are:
rel=”nofollow”Lanie's My Online Diary
Mira's Web Journal
Amy's Kalidadis
Bless' Blessed Sanctuary
Ligaya's Notes From A Mother's Heart

3 comments:

  1. hi mareng barb bukas ko nalang gawin itong tag ha masyado akong napagod ngayon daming errand to do today. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ate barbs! thanks for the tag ha saka pag-feature mo sa akin dito sa blog mo, it is such an honor. got the same tag from ms. fe, so i guess i have to do it. LOL! hope you'll have a great day. take care! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. he he he.. iyan.. sigi na lang ang tawa ko dito since yesterday.. don't ask me why..hahaha.. I am sure you know why..

    anyways.. ang taas ng talon mo dai..at e-nescrapbook pa nya! way to go babs.. nice to look back and think that yeah! I have done that..LOL..

    Hoy.. dami kong daldal everywhere..LOL.. I am tagging along with you .. you know what I mean?? hehehe..

    sigi na nga.. exit muna ako..

    fe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)