5.13.2008

African Safari

It is in my 'Things To Do' list, go to Africa on a safari. I remember watching the old Tarzan show on TV with Johnny Weismuller and Ron Ely when I was a kid. I was fascinated with all the different animals in Africa. Later on, I saw the African plains on the Discovery Channel and watched the migration of different animals. I imagine it will be quite an experience to see the animals in their natural surroundings. There are different types of safaris that one can take in Africa. A safari outfitter called T. Jeffrey Safari Company,LLC is one of the leading companies that offer big game hunting safari trips to Africa. They have African hunting safaris in South Africa, Tanzania, Namibia, Khomas and the Kalahari. This company also offers hunting trips for exclusively for women and North American hunting trips. If you are a game trophy hunter, then you should go to this website for your trip of a lifetime. www.tjsafari.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)