5.15.2008

A Busy Week Ahead

Next week is going to be a busy one for me. We will celebrate my in-law's 50th Wedding Anniversary here in our house. The good news is that I will not be cooking the food with the exception of my father-in-law's favorite, Lumpia Shanghai. I will order all the food from the local Italian restaurant and the cake from the club store. We are expecting 28 guests, brothers and sisters of the celebrants, their friends and of course my dh's brothers and their family. I've been thinking if I need to buy some decorations? I don't have any idea what they have for decorations for this kind of anniversary. Do we need balloons or will it seem like a children's party instead? My sis-in-law suggested I get some dessert paper plates with 50th anniversary on it. I guess that's one more thing to do next week. Then the week after that will be the start of our summer vacation to Europe. :)
To my blogger friends:
I may not be able to visit all your blogs but I usually return your visit if I see you on the tag board. Thanks for visiting my blog, it is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Advance Happy Golden Wedding Anniversary to your inlaws Barb.Surely the upcoming special occassion will be a memorable one.Goodluck on the preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the greetings Amor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)