5.13.2008

Getting Ready for My Brother

My parents, sister and I are looking forward to my brother's arrival here in the States. Having married early, he had to wait almost 15 years to be able to immigrate in this country. He will be staying with my parents in Orange County. My dad and mom are preparing for his arrival and are very excited. They made a spare room into his bedroom and my dad is looking to trade his old truck for a recent model. He found he can get an trade appraisal for a used dodge truck san diego which is only an hour away from where they live. San Diego Dodge also has an online form you can fill out to get an estimate on used Dodge trucks and cars. They have auto financing services to make it easier for their customers and have very competitive rates. San Diego Dodge's online trade appraisal at www.sddodge.com is very convenient for my dad and everyone who is looking into trading in their automobiles. I hope my dad finds the automobile that is perfect for my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)