7.23.2008

Make A Splash In A Trade Show

I've been to a lot of trade shows when I was working in California. One that I look forward to attending is the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. It's a big gadget convention where you can see the latest electronic gadget being offered out there. I love going through the trade show exhibits and see new electronic products. I'm a tech junkie and yes, I know how to program the DVR.

Since these trade shows are usually held in a big convention center. You cannot see every exhibit, it will take you days if do. Naturally, people gravitate towards exhibit that are attractive and pleasing to the eye. Exhibits with nice looking table top display and table covers naturally get a lot of visitors. I noticed that the exhibits using Camelback Displays look organized and attractive. They have custom printed table covers and custom artwork. So if your company is planning to participate in a trade show, use Camelback Displays to make a splash and stand-out from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)