7.17.2008

She's Off to Manila

My mom left yesterday by herself for the Philippines. She's going to spend two and a half months in Manila, Zamboanga City and Dapitan City. This is her first time going back as an American citizen since she only received her US Citizenship a couple of months ago. I know that she's excited to see everyone back there. I had a few things sent for my aunts and cousins like perfume and beauty products like wrinkle cream and make-up. As to my 'pabilin'? Just bring me back a couple of bags of Lamayo and I'll be a happy camper.

1 comment:

  1. I pray for the Safe trip for your Mom....

    I know what she feels, going home, see her hometown, family and friends,

    God bless her in her trip to Pinas....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)