7.26.2008

Staying Healthy

At this stage of my life, staying healthy is a top priority. I'm not an exercise freak by no means. God knows I'm a lazy bum nowadays when it comes to that. I used to attend Jazzercise classes every single day in California, that was when I was single and have no other care in the world. Nowadays, everything else comes first before my needs. I know, that shouldn't be the case and I need to put myself first. But as most of the moms out there know, that is hard to do.

So back to staying healthy, one of my friends lost some weight lately. I asked what she did to lose that much weight in a short amount of time. She mentioned that she started taking this eca stack and it helped with her metabolism thus the fast weight loss. Of course this might not be the right solution for everyone and as with any other dietary supplements, ask your personal physician first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)