8.14.2008

Looking for Jonas Brothers Tickets?

If you have teens like my brother-in-law, then you are familiar with the Jonas Brothers. They are my niece's favorite group and I think the favorite of all teenage girls and maybe pre-teens too. So you can just imagine the rush to get Jonas Brothers Tickets for their concert tour. They were just on Good Morning America last weekend and I've never seen so many girls screaming their lungs out for a band (well maybe those old Beatles film clip.) If you are looking to purchase tickets, http://www.stubpass.com/ offers this and all concert tickets online. This is also the website to go to if you need tickets for any sporting event. It is easy to find the tickets you need, you can search either by zipcode, event name, artist or team. This site also sells tickets to other events like fairs and festivals, religious events (Dalai Lama or Joel Osteen) and even lectures (Anthony Bourdain will have one in Atlantic City, now I want to see that!)

All purchases in StubPass are 100% guaranteed. The tickets that you will receive are comparable to or better than the tickets you ordered, if not, you will get your money back. In the event that the concert is cancelled and not re-scheduled, you will get a full refund.

2 comments:

  1. Barb, just go to your 'setting' and click 'comments'. It should be in one of the choices at comment form placement 'embedded below post'
    Random Thoughts
    Mira's Web Journal
    A Moment to Exhale
    My Barefoot Journey
    My Kitchen Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BFF. I changed it and when I click on the comments walang nangyayari. :( I'll have to troubleshoot, sana maayos ko 'to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)