8.08.2008

My Lovely Niece

My niece in the Philippines is excited because her fiance is arriving in a week. Her immigration papers are already being processed by the U.S. embassy so she might be joining her fiance here by the end of the year. My niece is in her thirties and she graduated from Siliman University. She is a registered Dietician and she has her own restaurant in the province. She jokingly told me that she's probably the only Dietician who is overweight. It's hard for her to lose weight because she works with food all day. She wishes there is an affordable pill that will burn off all her fats just like Miracleburn. I hope that she'll get here in the U.S. very soon. I haven't seen her in 4 years and we sure have a lot of stuff to catch up with.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear about that of your niece. I feel that there is so much talent in Philliphines that the world has not seen. Many of them are also qualified nurses, writers and more. In order to make it one really have to go far..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Spymama, thanks for comment. You're right, we have a lot of talent in the Philippines. Too bad that most of them want to work abroad because the pay in my country sometimes isn't enough to live comfortably.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)