8.25.2008

MyLifetime.com - A Place to Unwind

What do you like to do when you want to relax? Read, watch tv, sleep? I like to play flash games. Yes, I do play games online. I enjoy it because it's fun. I like to go to MyLifetime.com. It's from the same company that brings us the Lifetime channel on cable. The channel with those tear-jerker movies and a lot of love stories. I enjoy their website as much as I enjoy their movies. This website has a lot to offer. Aside from games, they also have a Home and Crafts area for those creative types, a Health area for the health nut, and they also have a place for those in need of help with their relationship and more. Whatever tickles your fancy, they have it. Let me tell you, if you haven't played their games, you should try it. It is addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)