9.30.2008

The Amazing Race Season 13

I was happy that The Amazing Race started its 13th season last Sunday. I've been an avid watcher of TAR right from the start. I love this reality show. Project Runway and Top Chef comes close. I love this show because I like to see different places from other parts of the world. I've always been fascinated other cultures. I remember in 4th grade, my favorite subject was Social Studies because I learned about countries and people around the world. I was lucky that I was able to travel abroad when I was a teenager. I wanted my kids to share my love of travel and I was able to do that when we went to Europe last summer. It was great seeing my kids saying "thank you" in Italian, Deutsch and French. The only time I get disappointed when watching TAR is when one of the contestants act ignorant and criticize the people and the city they are in. Other than that, I enjoy it. What can I say, this is my guilty pleasure. :o)

5 comments:

  1. I love this show too. I just saw it last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i watched this on sunday too! this is definitely my favorite reality show, i've watched almost every episode from the start. i love to see the different places too... i actually enjoy when teammates get into problems and there is some friction, hoping that they can work it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this show too! It's my favourite reality TV show.Also enjoy watching Project Runway, and The Apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that TAR started last Sunday.. Too bad, I wasn't able to see it... Anyone you like so far??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)