9.21.2008

Are Your Links Reciprocated?

Have you checked your bloglist lately? Do you know if your blog is still in their list of linked blogs? If you haven't then today is a good time to start checking. I visited a site in my bloglist this morning and saw that my blogs aren't listed in her bloglist. That's not fair. So what did I do? I took her off my list. I thought that she just made a mistake but both my blogs aren't listed. I didn't ask her why or how, why bother? If my links aren't reciprocated then hasta la vista baby!

Confidential to Ms. Goody-two-shoes from Caloocan, Philippines:
Don't judge me because of just one post. You do not know who I am. So you really think I deserve it? Ha! I am living comfortably without it. I do not need $ as bad as you do. So go ahead, keep on leaving nasty comments and pass judgement on people you barely know. You are a coward for hiding behind a made-up name. Obviously you do not have good breeding. I pity you.