9.17.2008

Minute Clinics

Have you heard of Minute Clinics? They opened a number of clinics here in my state. I like this concept, no appointments necessary and they treat common illnesses like the flu, poison ivy rash, sinus infections, etc. A nurse practitioner will do the examination. I have no problem with this since in my doctor's health group , I see a nurse practitioner whenever I need to have something checked immediately and my primary care doctor is not available. I went to their website and found out that their price range from $30-$110 and what's more they accept most insurance plans. If you want to get a flu shot, it is available in these clinics daily starting Oct. 1. This is a good idea and I hope that they open one in my vicinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)