9.24.2008

Our Love of Computer Games

Dh likes to play computer games. He's into the role-playing games. I remember his first game was Myst and this was a decade ago. He played all of the succeeding version and I think it's one of his favorite series. The games these days are more complex and the graphics are amazing. To be able to play these games, you need a lot of computer memory and the processor must be fast (like the Intel Centrino Duo or Quadro.) I know, that's a free plug for dh's company. LOL I also like to play games although I prefer a different kind. I played Roller Coaster Tycoon, Lemonade Tycoon, Cake Mania, etc. I enjoy it and is just one way to relax unless I'm playing Collapse, then I'd be so wired up. :) Do you play and what game do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)