9.24.2008

Stock Market's Roller Coaster Ride

I think everyone is feeling the financial crunch these days. It is on the news constantly. Financial institutions are going down and consumer prices are going up. I don't think I will open my next 401K and investment account statements. I'm actually scared to even take a peek. If I remember correctly, I have some AIG stocks. It's been performing very well until now. I'm just glad that I'm not at a retirement age. I'm going to ride this and hope for the best.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's time to buy while the price is low? I'm a bit worried about my life insurance with AIA. Hopefully the AIG crisis would not affect it! Btw, I'm thanks for your comments in my blog. I'm curious about your "ghostly" experiences. Maybe you want to write a post on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...it gets worse everyday. At some point it has to turn around!
    Kim
    www.flippingadventures.com
    www.kimmiskrazyworld.com
    www.busybeevillage.com
    www.talktimewithkim.com
    www.kimskountrykitchen.com
    www.postcardfromsomewhere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's why hb keep watching his stock cause his closer to retired, but our economy is not doing well and it's stressful if we keep thinking about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)