9.05.2008

Plan to Move?

I remember when my husband broke the news, he accepted a job offer in the East coast. I was surprised even though I knew that he interviewed for it. It didn't really dawned on me that it could happen and it did. Our last month in California was a blur, there were a lot of things to take care of. I had to turn in my resignation letter, say goodbye to friends and relatives, sell the house and find interstate moving companies and car movers for our vehicles. Choosing moving companies is very important. You want a company that is reliable and who has reliable and honest workers. Relocation.com is a website where you can find help in all aspects of moving. From finding the right realtor, moving company, car movers, getting insurance or mortgage, finding contractors or even connecting your utilities. Having this website will help make your move less stressful. All you need to do is go to www.relocation.com and from there, you can do almost everything to help you have a smoother transition from your old place to your new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)