10.28.2008

7 Facts About Me

Thanks to Chica, Pumuckl and their mom for this tag. :o)

1. I'm an early bird. I wake up early even though I had a late night.
2. I love watching re-runs of the Rod Serling's The Twilight Zone tv show. I always look forward to that time of year when they have the marathon weekend.
3. I reached the top of Lambert Dome in Yosemite National Park. My next goal is Half-moon Dome.
4. I'm most comfortable in a pair of pants. I rarely wear skirts or dresses even though I have them.
5. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was in my early twenties.
6. I'm the only one in the family that does not like Sushi. Dh and my kids love it. I didn't like it the first time I tried it and never have. I was 15 and travelled to Japan with my sister and cousins. I don't like the taste and texture of the Nori.
7. I use to sleepwalk when I was in grade school.

I'm passing this on to Lanie, Amy and Janet.

2 comments:

  1. hehehe sleep walking ka pala seguro over sa laro katulad ka ng isa kung sister, kaya binabantayan namin siya pagtulog dahil umaakyat siya sa window or baba papuntang ilalim ng bahay namin noon. bukas ko na ito gawin dahil wala na akong time ha. goodnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this meme, Babette,w as really interesting ;-) To be honest, I have never tried Sushi but I can imagine I won't like it ;-) The kitties would love it though! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)