10.03.2008

Customer Service and Hold Times

I called Lifetouch Portraits with regards to an email they sent me this morning. The email stated that they did not get my daughter's order form on picture day. How can that be? My daughter said that she handed them the form before her photo was taken. I also remembered that it was stated on the order form that they will not take the student's photo if there is no order form with the payment. This is an inconvenience. :(
As of this writing, I have been on hold waiting for "the next available Customer Service Representative" for 54 minutes and counting. Add to that the 15 minutes I waited the first time earlier in the day. So why am I still waiting? I want to know if someone will answer and if they do, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will hear about it. I am looking in Google for the name and contact information of their President or CEO or whoever. This is totally unacceptable! So I am in the waiting game right now. I have the phone on speakers while I'm doing chores around the house. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. How long did your wait wind up being? Did you hear anything back from the company president?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)