12.15.2008

Good News!

For me! I just received a call from Dell that my notebook is on it's way back. Yipee! I checked FEDEx and found out that it is out for delivery. I hope I will get it today. please please please... :o) I wrote a post about my notebook going out to the computer doctor HERE. I am surprised and pleased that it is fixed this fast considering it's not even a whole week. Great job Dell! Considering how much I paid for it, I did not expect anything less than stellar service.

Getting my notebook means I will be back to my regular programming schedule very soon. So my daily EC drops will commence shortly. :o) I'll be able to catch up with my daily blog reads and find out about this Lipovox which my friend mentioned the other day.

Now, the waiting game starts.

2 comments:

  1. good news nga for you Miss Babette.. weeeww back to regular dropping and blogging ka na rin! Merry Christmas in advance to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, oo nga, nanginginig-nginig na nga ako. LOL Merry Christmas to you and your family especially your cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)