2.01.2009

Win This Beautiful Painting

John Wright Art
Isn't this beautiful? This original painting by artist John Wright can be yours or mine (I hope, I hope, I hope LOL) when you join his "Win a Painting" competition. I've been visiting his blog for months now and I am amazed by his beautiful artwork. Imagine my excitement when he announced this competition. A lucky person will get this artwork at the end of the month. There will also be five runners-up who will receive signed limited edition prints of the painting.

I'm going to have to gather all my lucky stars, rabbit foot, lucky coin and what not and hope for the best. :o) For contest rules, please visit John Wright Art.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this posting Babette. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)