3.05.2009

Bag Tag

I grabbed this bag tag from Shydub, :o)
Here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.


Ok, here's my pocketbook, one of two that I swap every week. I bought this 3 years ago for $225. I only buy a pocketbook once every couple of years so I prefer to get something that is well made and will last me a long time. I don't think I carry a lot in it as you can see from the photo. Hmm, I have mostly health and beauty stuff. Yes, that's dental floss,hand sanitizer, hand lotion, lipstick and gloss, mineral powder with carrying case, cough drops and gum. I also carry two lip balms, one each for my kids. I'm missing some pocket tissues and my cell phone (it's being charged). I also have an extra car key since I don't want to get locked out of the car, a monthly planner (free from the hair salon) and a nice pen (free from my optometrist). Is this a lot of stuff to carry or just average? Now you know why I'm looking for a bigger pocketbook. I can barely fit in the water bottle in here. LOL :o) Feel free to grab it if you want to play along.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy! your bag is full and looks expenssive. I think only my bag has few stuff inside. If you carry that all bunch of stuff walking along the side walk in the PI, snatchers might follow you all the time to snatch your nicey bag.
    Thanks for grabbing the tag babette. I've got more tags and awards about your 5 women in your life you might wanna grab it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....dam laman ng bag puro me mga sense...pag bag ko ang binuksan waaaaah!!! ayoko!!! gulo at walang sense aahhahah =)
    thks for the advice re spammers....muntikan n tlga ko maloko =( ahahhah buti nlng sabi ng hubby ko before p lng na wag magibigay ng mga infos sa nt lalu n pag sinaing nanalo
    ahahahha dai n tlga manloloko sa mundo!! at isa p ala nmn ako credit card aahahah! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)