4.22.2009

Busy Week

It's been days since I posted anything here. I've been busy around the house plus other things needed to be taken cared of. Yes, I do have a life outside of blogging, thank you. ha ha

Thanks to everyone who greeted us on our wedding anniversary. We went to Saturday vigil and then had dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant. In a couple of weeks, we will have another celebration, it'll be dh's 49th birthday. We plan to go to CBS Scene and see what it's all about. This week is also the kids' Spring break. Yesterday, we went to see Monsters vs. Aliens which they both loved. My son already planned for us to see this new movie with Will Farell called Land of the Lost. He saw that this movie has a lot of dinosaurs and he loves that!

I'm also finalizing our trip to the Philippines this summer. Frankly speaking, I am so looking forward to spending the whole summer in my house. Traveling is fun but tiring; not to mention it costs a lot of money. If it not for my parent's 45th anniversary, then we would be camping somewhere in Maine with our friends.

2 comments:

  1. hummmm... like you, i do have a life outside the blogosphere! lol you're welcome! ha ha!

    it's great to know u had an awesome celebration! busy week talaga! now that pinas trip is what i am too jealous of! :) regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy bee like me.. goodluck ate ganda. Sana matuloy trip nyo sa pinas although medyo mapapagastos kayo for sure lol... Advance happy anniv to your parents, galing naman, 5 years to go, Gold anniv =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)