5.20.2009

Fixed It!

I thought that my Kitchen Aid blender was dead as a door nail when the coupler broke last month while I was making strawberry milkshake. Thanks to the internet, especially the Amazon.com users, my favorite blender was given a new lease on life. I was ready to replace my broken blender and was searching for a new one at Amazon. I was looking for the same brand and saw that the new model's pitcher is made of plastic not glass like my old one. I was disappointed, of course. So I searched using the old model as a keyword. I found out that changing the coupler was easy and definitely much cheaper than buying a new one. Thanks to the reviews and feedback, I found out how to do it. I ordered the new part which cost me less than $10 and I asked dh to do it for me. Voila, in less than 5 minutes, my old blender is as good as new. Thank goodness I didn't give up easily. Now my blender is ready to make more strawberry and chocolate milkshakes for the kiddos.

2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad the blender is fixed, lol! I just wanted to stop by to say hello and send well wishes your way. I hope you and your family have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend. God bless.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi . just dropped by. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)