5.20.2009

Fixed It!

I thought that my Kitchen Aid blender was dead as a door nail when the coupler broke last month while I was making strawberry milkshake. Thanks to the internet, especially the Amazon.com users, my favorite blender was given a new lease on life. I was ready to replace my broken blender and was searching for a new one at Amazon. I was looking for the same brand and saw that the new model's pitcher is made of plastic not glass like my old one. I was disappointed, of course. So I searched using the old model as a keyword. I found out that changing the coupler was easy and definitely much cheaper than buying a new one. Thanks to the reviews and feedback, I found out how to do it. I ordered the new part which cost me less than $10 and I asked dh to do it for me. Voila, in less than 5 minutes, my old blender is as good as new. Thank goodness I didn't give up easily. Now my blender is ready to make more strawberry and chocolate milkshakes for the kiddos.

3 comments:

  1. Well I am glad the blender is fixed, lol! I just wanted to stop by to say hello and send well wishes your way. I hope you and your family have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend. God bless.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just stopped by to drop on your Entrecard and wanted to let you know that you have been added to Blog Angel's All Above the Crease Drop List . I created the list because I was sick of wasting time trying to find people's Ecards. You and everyone on the list has their Entrecards in an easy to find location. Stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi . just dropped by. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)