5.11.2009

House is Crazy?

I just finished watching the final episode of House for this season. What a shocker! It was a sad ending, well, a little happy since there was a wedding. Seeing House walking towards the psychiatric hospital was heart breaking, for me, at least. I know, he's grumpy, smartass, etc. but his character grows on you. Deep inside that grumpy and rough exterior, he's just a lonely guy who needs a friend and someone to love. Eeww, getting mushy here. Anyway, I cannot wait until the new season starts. This is definitely one series that I religiously watch every week.

*On a side note, thanks to all who sent their Mother's Day greetings. I hope you all had a great one too! Kids and dh did their special Mother's Day breakfast. My daughter wanted it to be breakfast-in-bed but I am an early riser so I've been up for 2 hours before they got up. Nonetheless, it was a nice gesture.
I have to find how to get my 'blogging groove' back. It's been missing which explains the number of posts these past couple of weeks. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Babette, I hope you had a wonderful mothers day and enjoyed your breakfast, even if it wasn't in bed. I wanted to say hello as well and just say I hope all is well with you. God bless.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babette, long time no hear from you. Didn't drop by my blog for some time already. What happened? Anyway, happy belated mother's day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. darn! I miss that part, so Cameron and Jessie Spencer(forgot his character name) will getting married?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care Babette. It always good to rest a while so that you don't burn out. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if he's going to detox in the hospital?

    ReplyDelete
  6. visiting friends in my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello . just dropped here to give you some smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)