10.01.2009

My Part-time Job

When I was single, I took an extra job during the holiday. I had a full-time 8 to 5 job and then in the evening, I worked part-time at Circuit City. My friend worked there and she mentioned that they were looking for seasonal workers. That was a hard gig and my only foray into sales. I worked from 6 until closing and I had to stand forever. The nice part was the camaraderie and the worst part was the pressure to make a sale. I enjoyed it but not enough to come back the next year. I don't know if I will ever hold two jobs again. It's different now that I have a family, my first priority is my husband and kids.

1 comment:

  1. Babette, I just wanted to say hello, and I hope all is well with you and your family.

    God bless,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)