1.25.2010

Seeking for the Fountain of Youth...NOT

I'm one of those people who's not afraid to say their age when asked. Why hide it? I don't see the need to lie about one's age and couldn't understand why some people go to great lengths to do it. There is one thing that I do when it comes to this ageing thing, I try to take care so as to slow-down my physical ageing. I know it's hard but taking back 1-5 yrs off is a big deal when you're in your 40's. So aside from staying out of the sun, which we all know can give you wrinkles, I am thinking of using anti-ageing products. So now, I am on the hunt for the best anti wrinkle eye cream out there. Right now, I'm leaning towards the Olay products, aside from being inexpensive, they beat out more expensive brands in those trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)