1.14.2010

Starting a New Life in America

I just learned that a friend arrived in North Carolina last month. She's separated from her husband and is currently looking for employment in that state. I do hope that she finds a job so she can stay here in the US permanently. It would be nice if she gets good benefits, I do not know if North Carolina health insurance is good and affordable. She has until the end of March to get employed, after that, she has to decide if she still wants to stay here or go back to Manila. I wish her good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Babette,
    I will say a prayer for your friend. I hope all is going well with you, I have really missed you. I do apologize for being such a slacker, but my health goes up and down every day. Soon and hopefully I will be doing much better since I am now seeing a pain doctor.

    ((HUGS))

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)