11.01.2010

I ♥ Ralph Lauren

Sometimes, the old adage 'You get what you pay for' holds true, and when it comes to sweaters, especially those that are made of cashmere, I agree with it. I've always wanted to own a cashmere sweaters since forever. It was not affordable for me back then, I could only afford a mix blend of cashmere and other stuff. I figured that if I am going to buy cashmere, then I might as well buy one that is of nice quality, like the ones by Ralph Lauren. I love their clothes, classic and preppy, just my style. It will last longer and wear out slower. Don't get me wrong though, I wear affordable clothes too. It's just once in a while, I like to splurge and invest in a good piece of clothing, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)