12.18.2010

Helping Out Schools

Are you the kind of parent who sends their kids off to school, hope they get a good grade and do nothing else? Or are you the one who is involved with their kids' school and even volunteer time and effort to help out the school? I am proud to say that I fall into the second category. I am very involved with my kids' education. The principal and school personnel know me. I help out whenever they need volunteers and I go help out during recess on Thursdays. I wish other parents will also give whatever they can to help out our school. I'm sure they are not even aware of the needs of the teachers, one of which is a dlp projector. If they can't help out to volunteer with their time, I hope they can help out and fulfill other items on the school's wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)