8.23.2008

Freetime

This coming Tuesday, my little boy is starting pre-school full time. I now have 6 hours all to myself, except for the two days of the week that I do the laundry. If I didn't have my blogs, then I would probably be at a lost on what to do with that extra time. I would probably go back to school and take another degree. There are a lot of online courses available, I wonder if employers take these online degrees seriously. Does anyone have any idea? I think what's important is doing what you love. I know of my husband's friend who quit his job and enrolled in massage therapy schools. He wasn't happy with his previous job and this is what he wanted to do. He's happy with his new career and is less stressed. I'm sure I'll find something to be busy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)